DWT2

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Apr 6 00:12:27 PDT 2011

On 2011-04-06 03:22, Sam Hu wrote:
> Jacob Carlborg Wrote:
>
>> On 2011-04-05 05:54, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>>> You have to be kidding me. Who writes code like this?
>>>
>>> http://i.imgur.com/BBQde.png
>>
>> Is that from a DWT snippet?
>>
>> --
>> /Jacob Carlborg
> Sorry for my stepping in...
> @jacob:May I ask how to build DWT2 for DMD 2.052?I downloaded the zip file from here:
> http://hg.dsource.org/projects/dwt2/log/112
> In the readme file I only saw it need rake to build.Except rake,can I build it also,say from .bat file?

Yes you should be able to do that. For D1 I'm usually using DSSS and
just building from source, never building the whole library. It's easier
that way, I haven't excluded the browser package from the Linux port.
Don't know if it works with D2 or at all and it requires both extra
compile time and run time dependencies.

--
/Jacob Carlborg