GUI library for D

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Apr 6 05:59:32 PDT 2011

On 2011-04-06 07:38:30 -0400, Matthias Pleh <jens at konrad.net> said:

> The problem with OSX is, as I know, that some controls not only look
> different, but are also different arranged, and this make it more
> difficult to emulate.

And it'll only become harder and harder. Have you seen in Mac OS X Lion
the new tab control or the button groups (segmented controls in OS X
parlance) which are now using an animated "slider" knob? And the new
iOS-style scrollbars with a bounce effect? Nothing is impossible, but
it'll take time for Qt to catch up with those changes.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5k8x6jWXPw>

Meanwhile, Cocoa apps will get all this for free.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/