GUI library for D

Matthias Pleh jens at konrad.net
Wed Apr 6 07:25:42 PDT 2011

Am 06.04.2011 14:49, schrieb Michel Fortin:
>      final class Bitmap(Color) : Image {
>          void opIndexAssign(int x, int y, Color color) {
>              pixels[y * width + x] = Color(color);
>          }
>
>          size_t width, height;
>          Color[] pixels;
>      }

Yep, exactly. I would implement it as template.

About the render backend, Nick mentioned.
In the first step, I would just draw all objects (lines, boxes, circles)
to the buffer and then render it as image per gdi/xlib.

this render should ideally be in a single file, so other backends can be
implemented (gdi/direct2d/cairo/xcb/cocoa/..)

°Matthias