GUI library for D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:29:55 PDT 2011

Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
> Mmm, am I the only one wondering where did you guys get SetPixel in
> OpenGL ?  It's must have been GDI.

Oops, looks like you're right. SetPixel is GDI, and it's pretty
slow too. Looking at my code, I used glBegin(GL_POINTS); glVertex2f
[...] glEnd() as the opengl putpixel. Looks like in an earlier
revision, I also used glDrawPixels at some point, but I didn't keep
it for some reason. Don't remember why (or even what it does.)

But yeah, it's been a while and my brain jumbled it all together...
sorry about that.