GSoC 2011

Mihir Patil mihirmpatil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 00:05:32 PDT 2011

Hi,
Thanks Andrei for the heads up. I read the discussion in the archives as you
said.
I still did not find anyone talking about the garbage collection part. I
have a decent enough knowledge about the theoretical aspects of it. And I am
confident that I can implement it.
I have read the garbage collection page of D on the website.
If you can tell me if there is anything in particular required to be done in
the current code, I can start with that. I'll also work on the proposal
today.
Thanks,

--
Mihir Patil