A few thoughts on the existing GSoC student proposals

Bruno Medeiros brunodomedeiros+spam at com.gmail
Fri Apr 8 08:09:55 PDT 2011

> On 4/4/11 1:19 PM, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>>
>>> We have eight student applications so far.
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> I know that, I can see it in my Google-Melange dashboard... :p
>> I meant the number of student slots that Google will allocate to each
>> organization (and yes, the exact number is not know in advance, even for
>> Google).
>
> I don't know.
>
> Andrei

I've now come across this link:
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/site/site/studentallocations
which explains the process in a bit more detail.
Let's see how it goes then, and hopefully we'll get enough allocation
for all the quality proposals we have received.

--
Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer