dmd2-2.052 is only for i386, while you are running amd64 (or dmd2 on FreeBSD)

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Sat Apr 9 00:34:14 PDT 2011

On Sat, 9 Apr 2011 01:26:49 +0000 (UTC)
Jesse Phillips <jessekphillips+d at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is not plan to have dmd a 64bit executable. There have been
> reports that you can get it to build but support for it does not
> exist. However if you are interested in writing 64bit programs the
> 32bit version can still produce 64bit code with the -m64 flag. This
> may work for BSD, though it was develop on Linux, I think someone
> reported it worked?

This really sucks and it means there won't be dmd2 in the official
ports tree 'cause it's not 1st class citizen. :-(

Otoh, I recall that Walter mentioned he would like to make dmd2
available for 64bit FreeBSD considering his servers use it.

Well, we're turning to gdc2/ldc2...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)