SQLite3 Phobos branch

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 11:55:10 PDT 2011

I have a branch of Phobos which includes SQLite 3.7.5 and its bindings
for D. I have updated the posix.mak to include this when building.

I am posting here at this time to prevent duplicate effort and give a
heads up that I won't be able to test this for Mac or BSD. I would also
like to know what I would need to complete to get this ready for a Pull
Request.

I will work to get this done for Linux and Windows/Wine this weekend.

On another note. The source distribution uses autotools, but it compiles
fine just by calling GCC. So there might be some interesting flags which
should be set.

https://github.com/he-the-great/phobos/tree/sqlite3

The binding effort can be attributed to Alexey Khmara, I just added a few
lines for the update.

https://github.com/bayun/SQLite3-D