UCFS, Reflection/Metadata, Overload Resolution, Templates, and other issues

%u wfunction at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:08:58 PDT 2011

> Sorry. It was late and I forgot to mention some things. A) My code is dependent on patch 5155, and B) I forgot about
changes, etc, that I had to make to go from DMD 2.051 to DMD 2.052. I've uploaded my current working copy and remade the
docs. Let me know if you have any issues with this. (And please include a brief description of what/how you're building
it: i.e. dmd 2.052, debug mode, etc) Also, if you want to try my updated std.json, it requires a few more patches, each
listed at the top of the file.

Whoops my bad. I'm using DMD 2.052, the version on the website, to compile variant.d. I tried recompiling the file
(standalone) and got the same error again; I suspect it's because of the patch 5155 you mentioned, which I haven't
applied.
I'm actually not familiar with the patching system yet, so I'll try to use your file when I find a bit more time to
figure it out.

Thanks! :)