Linux RPM out of date

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+D at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:01:20 PDT 2011

Kai Meyer Wrote:

> Then I suppose I have two options. Do I start where somebody else left
> off? Or should I start from scratch? If from scratch, should I be
> re-packaging the .zip file distribution, or building from source?
>
> I'm also interested in DDMD.
>
> I don't know where I would find these resources. If somebody could point
> me to at least where the resources are (ie: source repository).
>
> -Kai Meyer
>
> On 04/08/2011 03:57 PM, %u wrote:
> > please do

Well DDMD is found on Dsource, but I'm not sure if perusing packaging it now is worth it.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddmd

Well, I'm still updating DDebber. I tried to make it "plug-able" but as I didn't know what I was doing I'm not sure how well I've accomplished that.

I've also been considering making it build from source, the only reason to do this is to get a 64bit dmd binary.