YesOrNo: useful idiom helper or wanking?

KennyTM~ kennytm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:18:58 PDT 2011

On Apr 12, 11 03:05, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
> Are we talking about readability in a code editor or just the website?

The concern is that 'OpenRight' needs to be documented separately from
'until'. With 'YesOrNo', documentation of 'OpenRight' can be omitted.

> Because without some form of syntax highlighting the function headers
> are almost unreadable from the website:
> http://i.imgur.com/B5M6u.png
>
> It's a wall of text.

Well that's a separate issue. Firstly the struct Until shouldn't appear
(e.g. use 'auto' return). Then the signature appeared would become

     until(alias pred="a==b", Range, Sentinel)(Range range, Sentinel
sentinel, OpenRight openRight = OpenRight.yes);
     until(alias pred, Range)(Range range, OpenRight openRight =
OpenRight.yes);

This would break half of the wall.