std.algorithm for images

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Apr 11 18:24:49 PDT 2011

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:intgu2$1bhj$1 at digitalmars.com...
> I'm pretty happy with how simpledisplay.d is turning out, and want to
> spend some time thinking about the client side images now.
>
> I think a nice way to do it would be to go with ranges and templates,
> like std.algorithm, so things will work across many different image
> formats with the best efficiency and minimal coupling. But, we need to
> think about some specifics before going too far.
>
> Here's a first draft module to show the idea while doing some useful
> work. It's dependency free so you can download and play with ease.
>
> http://arsdnet.net/dcode/imagedraft.d

Boy, I just can't keep up with you!

I'm still in the process tinkering with my version of Color and Image,
benchmarking it, and article-writing (This turned out to be the perfect
second example for the contest article I had already been planning to write.
I'm not actually presenting any of your orignal code though, I didn't think
that would be appropriate anyway, just using some of my versions of Color
and Image.)

I'll definitely get around to looking at this new version at some point,
though! :)