[OT] Spaces/tabs (Was: simple display (from: GUI library for D))

spir denis.spir at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:08:30 PDT 2011

> It's true that people occasionally end up inserting tabs in space-only
> environments, but in my experience, it's fairly rare. It's pretty much a
> guarantee, however, that _someone_ will insert spaces in an environment where
> it's supposed to be tabs.

How can you assert that? you stated yourself that in all your work environments
the convention was spaces. So, logically, all mess up cases you have ever
experienced are due to the standard beeing spaces.
Your assertion about tab-as-standard causing more mess up is complete guessing.
Please, be fair.

Denis