std.parallelism: Request for Resumption of Review

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 11:37:12 PDT 2011

== Quote from Andrei Alexandrescu (SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org)'s article
> On 4/12/11 5:07 AM, Lars T. Kyllingstad wrote:
> > On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:37:47 -0400, dsimcha wrote:
> >
> >> This message is to formally request a resumption of the review for
> >> std.parallelism [...]
> >>
> >> Lars Kyllingstad is the review manager and Andrei is unofficially the
> >> BDFL of Phobos, so both please approve this.
> >
> > I'd be happy to resume my duties as review manager. :)
> >
> > -Lars
> Perfect. Please discuss with David an appropriate timeline and let's do
> this.
> Andrei

Again, I suggest one more week of review, since this module has already been
through a decent amount of review and refinement via the review process.  (Again,
thanks to those who have reviewed it, as your suggestions have led to major
improvements, especially in the documentation.  I'll include an acknowledgement to
that effect when everything else is done.)  Then, voting starts on April 19 and a
final decision is made on April 26.