Csmith - C compiler stress test

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Apr 13 13:27:23 PDT 2011

> I'm not saying, don't write a program to find bugs. I'm saying, if you want to
> help D, a better option than trying to find bugs is to fix the bugs we have.

Often, people come to me with "what can I do for D?" I give a list of
suggestions, and never once has the person done any of them.

I can't tell people what to work on.

People work on what they want to. They're self-starters and are self-motivated.
If someone finds adapting Csmith to D a fun project, I'm going to encourage that :-)