RFC: Units of measurement for D (Phobos?)

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 05:24:40 PDT 2011

This looks very good. I'd suggest calling them std.units and std.units.si, if possible.
It seems to support all the features I wanted when I started writing such a module, though I never finished mine.
The documentation is very nice if, as you said, somewhat duplicated. Could perhaps use a better first example, maybe also suggestions for its use (I'd like to see OpenGL headers using this for vectors, angles, etc).

All in all, it seems a high-quality submission, and I'm prepared to vote for its inclusion in Phobos.

--
  Simen