"Try it now"

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 12:58:18 PDT 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Oh, and I think learning git/github is a huge net gain outside of
> any particular project. I warmly recommend it.

Yeah, I've used git before on the command line, but never the
website.

I'll admit though that for my typical project, my idea of source
control is commenting and/or remembering how many times to hit undo
in the editor...

But when I dive into this, most the change is trivial - the script
and server side program do almost all the work. But I'd like to
at the least fix some invalid html in std.ddoc too. Both browser
scripts and my D dom module are able to figure it out anyway, but
it'd be nice if the HTML was more well formed and maybe using
better semantic tags/classnames.