too early for D2 and too late for D1

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Sun Apr 17 14:09:13 PDT 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:44:20 +0200
Andrej Mitrovic <andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> But you've opened this topic because D2 is not ready, and now you want
> to switch to Python 3 which might not be ready yet as well? E.g. see:
> python3wos.appspot.com

Fortunately, Python comes with the big "batteries included" so that
besides pyQt & pytz, no need for anything else.

Moreover, the majority of stuff from the above list is Plone, Zope &
Django stuff which we do not care about.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)