GDC Compile Error

%u wfunction at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 20:44:31 PDT 2011

>> I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this question, but since I'm
guessing people here have managed to get GDC to compile D2, I thought I'd ask:
> D.gnu is the best place for GDC issues and questions.

Ah okay cool. I'll post the code here since you asked but I'll post things there
next time, thanks. :)

>> Does anyone have any ideas how to fix it?
> This is an issue with the way GDC currently handles TLS for MinGW.  It currently
uses GCC emulation to handle TLS.
Yeah, I've run into TLS problems quite a few times before, so I guess this was to
be expected.

>> The command line I ran was:
>> gdc -v2 -o "Temp.exe" "Temp.d"
> Is it possible for you to post the contents of Temp.d?

Sure. It's a file I keep handy on my desktop for writing single-use
programs/scripts. :) (Too bad we can't have "global statements" in D, otherwise we
could easily script with it...)

// Temp.d --------------------------------------------

private import std.algorithm, std.array, std.base64, std.bigint, std.bind,
std.bitmanip, std.compiler, std.complex, std.concurrency, std.container, std.conv,
std.cpuid, std.ctype, std.demangle, std.encoding, std.exception, std.file, file =
std.file, std.format, std.functional, std.getopt, std.intrinsic, std.iterator,
std.math, std.md5, std.metastrings, std.mmfile, std.numeric, std.outbuffer,
std.path, std.process, std.random, std.range, std.regex, std.regexp, std.stdio,
std.cstream, std.stream, std.string, std.system, std.traits, std.typecons,
std.typetuple, std.uni, std.uri, std.utf, std.variant, std.c.fenv, std.c.locale,
std.c.math, cprocess = std.c.process, std.c.stdarg, std.c.stddef, cstdlib =
std.c.stdlib, cstring = std.c.string, ctime = std.c.time, std.c.wcharh,
std.windows.charset;
private import core.atomic, core.bitop, core.cpuid, core.dll_helper,
core.exception, core.memory, core.runtime, cstdio = core.stdc.stdio,
core.stdc.wchar_, core.sys.windows.windows, core.thread, core.vararg;

void main(string[] args) { }