too early for D2 and too late for D1

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Sun Apr 17 22:07:09 PDT 2011

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 21:49:34 +0000 (UTC)
Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> There should be little reason why the compiler won't build/work sweet
> as roses - as no one's tested though, there may be some gaps in the C
> bindings that trigger static asserts, throw undefined identifier
> errors, or evoke some wacky occurrences in runtime.

The guy on #D.gdc told me he was able to build dmd on 64bit FreeBSD,
but the 'application' crashes due to GC. (He, according to his own
words, wanted to use D, but went back to C.)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)