GDC Compile Error

%u wfunction at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 14:17:22 PDT 2011

> If you could alias the symbols that would work.  You may have to use GCC or GAS
to do it.
#pragma weak symbol1 = symbol2
     This pragma declares symbol1 to be a weak alias of symbol2.
> I unsure what you could do about _tls_callbacks_a since I have no idea what it
does.  I know that TLS callbacks are a feature of Windows.  I believe it's also a
symbol emitted by the DMD compiler since I couldn't find it's declaration in druntime.
> I'm also not very sure what GCC's TLS emulation does.  So the suggestions here
may fail to work entirely.

Huh, thanks for the suggestion, I'll try it. :)