link from a dll to another function in another dll?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 04:49:14 PDT 2011

Hello, I'm back (I've been ill, nothing serious)
I woul really like a bit more explanation with that particular approach.
Would declaring the functions I want to keep from the renamed dll in a
extern(c) block and linking that to the renamed dll while also declaring
them as export work?
And the function I want to change I declare myself and write in d?

I haven't really mastered the d language and I'm simply playing around with
it, simply checking if I've understood it.