How about a Hash template?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Apr 28 10:28:41 PDT 2011

> I know it's not doing that, it was a hypothetical. What I'm saying is
> I've never seen the comma used this way in code.

Well, it would almost certainly be bad practice to do so. The comma operator
can be very useful in some cases (such as for loops) but should generally be
avoided. Here, it's utterly pointless. However, changing what it did in this
particular case - as useful as that might be - would make the comma operator
inconsistent, which could have serious consequences.

- Jonathan M Davis