Programming language benchmarks

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Fri Apr 29 05:48:32 PDT 2011

It is always about  compiler benchmark.

There are no slow or fast languages, there are slow or fast implementations
of a given language.

The only point that you can make about language related performance, is to
say that a given language
feature cannot be made to run any faster given the best compiler
implementation for the language.

Having said this, the point is always about implementations.

--
Paulo

news:ipe1d9$1e0u$1 at digitalmars.com...