Fixing enum names in Phobos

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Aug 1 00:39:03 PDT 2011

On Monday 01 August 2011 15:02:54 KennyTM~ wrote:
> On Aug 1, 11 13:56, %u wrote:
> > How do you plan on camelCasing pure, nothrow, out, ref, etc?
>
> pure_, nothrow_, out_, ref_
>
> pureAttribute, nothrowAttribute, outAttribute, refAttribute

Yeah. Something like that. You'd have to add a prefix or a suffix to them all.
But the fact that you can't actually just camelcase them might be a good
argument for leaving them as-is. If we're willing to change them though, a
simple prefix or suffix shouldn't be all that big a deal - especially if it's
shorter rather than longer.

- Jonathan M Davis