Where is 'tuple' in the language reference

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Aug 5 02:10:26 PDT 2011

On Friday 05 August 2011 08:55:32 Steve Teale wrote:
> I see the term used, but I can't find where it is defined.

Probably nowhere. There are no built-in tuples in D. std.typecons.Tuple is
probably what you're looking for. It's a struct which defines a tuple. There's
also std.typetuple.TypeTuple which is a compile time construct useful in meta-
programming. But there is no tuple built into D. There has been some
discussion of improving the syntactic sugar with regards to std.typecons.Tuple
- either via some additional templates or possibly adding something to the
language itself - but that hasn't happened yet, and there are no tuples built
into D.

- Jonathan M Davis