std.concurrency wrapper over MPI?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Aug 6 02:41:01 PDT 2011

On 2011-08-06 05:51, dsimcha wrote:
> 5. For passing complex object graphs, serialization would obviously be
> necessary. What's the current state of the art in serialization in D? I
> want something that's efficient and general first and foremost. I really
> don't care about human readability or standards compliance (in other
> words, no XML or JSON or anything like that).

My rewrite of Orange is almost finished. It can currently only serialize
to XML, but it's possible to create new archive types for other formats.
I have no idea about the performance, I'm mostly focusing on be able to
serialize as many types as possible.

http://dsource.org/projects/orange/

--
/Jacob Carlborg