Std.path: Final Vote

Wed Aug 10 04:19:21 PDT 2011

On Fri, 05 Aug 2011 09:26:39 -0400, dsimcha wrote:

> My apologies for not announcing this yesterday.  For some reason I
> thought today was the official end of review.  Anyhow, Lars
> Kyllingstad's new std.path module, which has been in review for the past
> 3 weeks, is up for vote.  Please vote yes or no in this thread.
>
> Code:
> https://github.com/kyllingstad/phobos/blob/std-path/std/path.d
>
> Docs
> http://www.kyllingen.net/code/std-path/phobos-prerelease/std_path.html
>
> Voting ends next Friday, August 12, since it started a day late.

I would just like to remind everyone that there are now only two days
left until voting ends.  While I am certainly pleased that everyone has
so far voted "yes", I am a bit worried that so few people have voted in
the first place.

This module may become a permanent part of D's standard library.  If you
care about this, either way, please cast your vote now.

-Lars