Review Queue Update?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 06:22:46 PDT 2011

The review of the new std.path is drawing to a close and it looks like
another success!  (Congratulations, Lars.)  Lately, though, the queue of
stuff to review has been getting rather long, admittedly a problem we'd
like to have.  I want to get a list of stuff that's ready or will be
ready in short order, so we can prioritize.

I know at least the following are ready or fairly close.  Please list
anything else:

std.regionallocator (A segmented stack memory allocator, by me.  I'd
like to fast-track this because it's being used in the GSoC project I'm
mentoring and getting it into Phobos would simplify things for us.)

std.parallelalgorithm (A small module of parallel implementations of
various algorithms, by me.  This one can wait because it's pretty niche
and nothing I know of depends on it.)

std.process (New and much improved, by Steve Schveighoffer and IIRC Lars
Kylingstad also contributed.  Personally I'd like this to be given a
high priority b/c the old std.process sucks so much and it's been
waiting so long for compiler bugs to get fixed, etc.)

std.log  (Logging module by Jose Armando Garcia.)

curl wrapper (By Jonas Drewsen.)

std.variant (Major improvements, by Robert Jacques.)