Signed-unsigned comparisons in Phobos

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Aug 11 18:44:31 PDT 2011

I have added this bit of code to my dmd, it gives warnings in cases of integral signed-unsigned comparisons:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/119

Then I have compiled Phobos (with unittests) with the -wi switch, this has generated some of those signed-unsigned warning messages, maybe this list is of interest for someone:
http://codepad.org/Ku42j1SR

Note: that "ignored variadic arguments to the constructor" that lists no line number is generated at line 1766 of template ConstructorGeneratingPolicy() inside typecons.d Phobos module.

Bye,
bearophile