std.path review: final version(?)

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Fri Aug 12 01:14:11 PDT 2011

I like how std.path has turned out. Thanks, Lars.

Two minor issues while skipping through the source (I've been on
vacation, and it took some time to catch up, so I'm not sure these have
already been discussed):

- C[] baseName(C, C1)(C[] path, C1[] suffix) does not respect the case
sensitivity of the OS with respect to suffix, I think it should.

- string absolutePath(string path, string base) returns an empty string
if path is empty. I would have expected that the base directory is
returned, so that you'll always get a sensible path.

Rainer