Any D developer at GDC europe next week ?

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Fri Aug 12 22:26:25 PDT 2011

"Peter Alexander" <peter.alexander.au at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:j23r6m$1nlj$1 at digitalmars.com...

> The conversation wouldn't get to tools. It would end with a simple reply:
> "Everyone here knows C++, no one knows D. All our code is written in C++
> and it works."

Any sentence involving the phrases "C++" and "it works" needs to be appended
with something like "...sort of" or "...barely".

Also, nobody knows C++. Many people use it. But it's not really possible to
actually know it. To misquote Cleveland Brown out of context: "You never
win. You just do a little better every time."