Next to review: Curl Wrapper? (Was: Review Queue Update?)

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 11:19:04 PDT 2011

I say give Jonas one more day to post the official review request for the Curl
wrapper, and if he doesn't then we can move CSV parser ahead.

1.  We've got an embarrassment of riches with how long the review queue is
getting.  It's a shame to have so many bubbles in it.

2.  If Jonas is busy/out of town/otherwise not reading the forums, then this isn't
a good time to review the curl wrapper anyhow.

3.  We'd only be pushing the Curl wrapper back one spot, to behind the CSV parser,
so it's not like we'd be severely devaluing it.