Hidden module c'tors/d'tors?

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 05:59:13 PDT 2011

> On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 17:46:52 -0400, dsimcha <dsimcha at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> == Quote from Steven Schveighoffer (schveiguy at yahoo.com)'s article
>>> Do you have an example? It may be a bug in the compiler/cycle detection
>>> algorithm.
>>> -Steve
>>
>> Haven't reduced it yet, am hoping not to have to.
>
> Can you at least give the modules that are supposedly included in the
> cycle, but shouldn't have any ctor/dtors? The new cycle detection code
> should print a detailed description of where the cycle is.
>
> -Steve

They're modules in a decent sized program, not publicly available code.
  I was running into some extremely weird errors besides this on the
machine I was working on.  I'm thinking that my entire build process
might have somehow been misconfigured.  When I posted this I was hoping
that I was missing something silly and obvious, but apparently not.  If
I keep running into this then I will take the time to reduce it.