CURL review request

Jimmy Cao jcao219 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:05:46 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:08 AM, David Nadlinger <see at klickverbot.at>wrote:

> Seems like the reviews are already coming in steadily, but we still have no
> review manager – if nobody else steps up until tomorrow, I'd volunteer so we
> can get the formal review process going.
>
> David
>

> On 8/16/11 1:48 PM, Jonas Drewsen wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This is a review request for the curl wrapper. Please read the "known
>> issues" in the top of the source file and if possible suggest a solution.
>>
>> We also need somebody for running the review process. Anyone?
>>
>> Code:
>> https://github.com/jcd/phobos/**blob/curl-wrapper/etc/curl.d<https://github.com/jcd/phobos/blob/curl-wrapper/etc/curl.d>
>> Docs:
>> http://freeze.steamwinter.com/**D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html<http://freeze.steamwinter.com/D/web/phobos/etc_curl.html>
>>
>> Demolish!
>>
>> /Jonas

On line 80, I made a typo when writing the documentation:

https://github.com/jcd/phobos/blob/curl-wrapper/etc/curl.d#L80

It should be:
<to.addr at gmail.com>

After reading the libcurl documentation, I realize that the automatic angle
bracket attaching at lines 2932 and 2943 are not needed (libcurl seems to do
it for you after version 7.21.4).