etc.curl: Formal review begin

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips+d at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 16:57:54 PDT 2011

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:12:20 +0200, David Nadlinger wrote:

> At this point, I would like to invite everyone to spend some time
> testing the module and reading its documentation and code. It is
> essential for a working open source code review process that many people
> participate in it, and regardless of whether you are new to D or a
> seasoned contributor, your opinion is very valuable.

Just tried building a 64 bit Phobos and got:

etc/curl.d(500): Error: function etc.c.curl.curl_easy_escape (void*
handle, char* string, int length) is not callable using argument types
(void*,char*,ulong)

etc/curl.d(510): Error: function etc.c.curl.curl_easy_unescape (void*
handle, char* string, int length, int* outlength) is not callable using
argument types (void*,char*,ulong,int*)

A couple casts let it build, moving on to using.