Optional braces

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Aug 21 17:36:55 PDT 2011

Andrei Alexandrescu:

> Yah, it's pretty neat, and very much in the spirit of D. I'd missed it.

Thank you Andrei. This problem is know as "Dangling else problem". When a bug receives a name, you know it's common enough.

This is one of the about one dozen of tiny/small breaking changes I'd like for D2. I'd like to speed up a little this very slow "presentation" I am doing of them, because it's taking a very long time (on the other hand this specific enhancement request did receive an answer).

Bye,
bearophile