A few comments about D

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Tue Aug 23 12:17:54 PDT 2011

Hi,

Oberon, Modula-3, Sing# are good examples that is possible to have systems
languages
with GC.

You just need to provide a systems module that allows you to control memory
allocations
when time is needed. Or to know where the memory allocations are happening.

--
Paulo

news:j30thv$14qo$1 at digitalmars.com...