moving wxd to github

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 09:05:09 PDT 2011

Do you mean you're stepping down as the maintainer of wxd, or just the
GDC/CodeBlocks stuff?

wxWidgets look very interesting to me, lots of documentation available
from what I can tell. Plus it seems it's easy to grab a device context
out of a wxWidget frame, so I could use Cairo with that (e.g.
http://code.google.com/p/wxcairo/wiki/IntegratingWithCairo).

I think I'll give wxd a try these days.

Btw, what is up with the excessive blank lines in the example source
files? After every statement there is a blank line, it almost seems
like a result of some indenter script that screwed things up. This is
easily fixable for my own needs, of course. :)