[OT] Threading (Was: bug covering other bug)

Vladimir Panteleev vladimir at thecybershadow.net
Fri Aug 26 22:29:16 PDT 2011

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 07:44:16 +0300, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> I don't think the mailing list software is what's at fault.  There's
> _tons_ of people who use it, myself included obviously.  If it was a
> general problem with the list software (mailman, probably the most
> popular list management software out there), it'd be a lot more
> prevelant.  Try again.

Did you even read my explanation?

There is no room for doubt that the mailing list is replacing message IDs.
The message ID has "mailman" and "puremagic.com" in it, for crying out
loud.

If you're so damn confident that Mailman is absolutely perfect and cannot
be flawed, have you considered that it might be a problem with how you've
set it up?

--
Best regards,
  Vladimir                            mailto:vladimir at thecybershadow.net