Article about problems & suggestions for D 2.0

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sat Aug 27 11:52:38 PDT 2011

"Caligo" <iteronvexor at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.2547.1314469962.14074.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Walter Bright
> <newshound2 at digitalmars.com>wrote:
>

>> I find it very hard to read. Can you boost the font size, please? Have
>> pity
>> on us old guys!
>>

> Ctrl and + to increase the font size.  should work on any browser.

I like Ctrl-ScrollWheel. Don't know if that's cross-browser, though. Works
on FF. The font size on that page is pretty small though, I had to increase
it a few clicks. But it was a nice change from so many of the newer sites
these days that have everything cranked up so rediculously large it feels
like you're trying to view the web through a pinhole.