etc.curl: Formal review begin

dsimcha dsimcha at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 11:33:21 PDT 2011

== Quote from Jonathan M Davis (jmdavisProg at gmx.com)'s article
> std.file.copy is synchronous. Would the suggestion then be to change it to be
> asynchronous or to create a second function (e.g. copyAsync) which does an
> asynchrous copy?
> - Jonathan M Davis

Probably just make it asynchronous because I can't figure out why anyone would
want a synchronous file copy and we don't want to make the API gargantuan and
confusing.  At any rate, fixing std.file.copy isn't a high priority because I
don't imagine it's a performance bottleneck nearly as often as most other Phobos I/O.