Is D more cryptic than C++?

maarten van damme maartenvd1994 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:30:22 PST 2011

2011/12/1 Dejan Lekic <dejan.lekic at gmail.com>

> > You *really* have zero idea what my point is don't you?
>
> I think Abrahm is a bot or someone who is constantly high. But the first
> seems a more plausable explanation.

yeah, I also noticed some strange problems with him. Posting over 10
messages in a row with literally no interesting information is not really
useful/normal. He did sometime bring up a good point though, I just can't
remember when.

and to answer the question he posed in the beginning:
take a look at the code of adam rupe involving web stuff, it's a great
example of d's capabilities.