Is D more cryptic than C++?

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Thu Dec 1 22:50:03 PST 2011

bcs wrote:
> On 12/01/2011 08:02 AM, Timon Gehr wrote:

>>> The direction was not by choice, we had a C# code base a need to
>>> run on Linux and a good reason to not us Mono.
>>>

>> Nice! =D. How well does the resulting C#-style D code perform?
>
> I don't recall if we ever ran per test. I do remember that wasn't a
> huge amount slower. I'm also not sure we ever finished it, but if
> not, it was for lack of resources not any technical constraint.

"don't worry your ugly head". Do I smell smoke? No need for pondering. I
was here last year, surely, at this time (not that I recall). In the best
that I do, sometimes I get really lonely and I become afraid because I
wish that here is where I can "be a troll" but mostly I can't wait that
long while you have your christmass. It really sucks to be me. But please
don't tell anyone.