I used to do what you do now?

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Thu Dec 1 23:56:23 PST 2011

I used to work on my cars. Detroit marketing owes me my life back,
surely. While thoughts may be good, actions are better, and I suck at
that. Case in point: I can't believe for thelife of me I didn't talk to a
very very (I mean like wow) a girl in my psych class, and maybe she she
dressed up nice, just for me, but the fucking idiot I was, afraid of her
or something (way too good for me). Of course, I would push every girl
wawy . I don't know if my nine lives are over, I hope not, but at every
juncture, it really sucks not having lived but one day.