Is D more cryptic than C++?

Abrahm abe2007 at nospam.net
Fri Dec 2 00:18:01 PST 2011

Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 11/30/2011 09:00 PM, Abrahm wrote:
>> "Dejan Lekic"<dejan.lekic at gmail.com>  wrote in message
>> news:jb5gmk$2i10$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
>>> write the same code in C++, and you will understand.
>>
>> Wrong answer. It borders on trying to bullshit me. Just don't do
>> that. (You have been warned).
>
> And I have informed you before: you don't know C++ enough to compare
> with D.

At least I have a life. Fucking masturbater.

> You made this clear during your couple of saner moments on
> this forum.

Non sequitor. So you think I am sane? Are you fucking high?

> You have a limited understanding of C++.

Bring it, bitch, you know that is not true, no offense, but you are not
my child and you can't justify property taxes by your existence.

>  For example you
> don't understand RAII yet.

I solved that problem years ago. It irks you that I know and you don't.
Guess what? That is your "system of government". Oh I like being accused,
10 times, but only after a few wines. And don't you bank on that. I know
who you are. The little maggot sent to prosecute me. To each their own.
Bring it on. I thought that was done? But no, you have something to
prove. I am not for you to hit anymore. You are a punk. Sometimes I would
fight with you. Where do you fists get you?. You wish I would engage you,
maybe I understand, but I won't. Wouldn't that be a vote? Wouldn't I live
and die then for no reason? Are you a fucking idiot?

>> I am seeking example code, not an owner's manual.
>
> Here is something that members of the ddili forum had started writing
> over 2 years ago:

touche, ok. I would actually look at that if I gave a shit.

>   http://code.google.com/p/trileri/
>
> It is a library that defines the concept of an alphabet. From one of
> the unittests:

wow, not isn't that just the thing I would pick up on: Defines,
concept....

Nope, I think you will always be the same punk you are today

>     assert(yazı.büyüÄYü == "ALÄ° JIM");
>     assert(yazı.küçüÄYü == "ali jim");
>
> I have been bringing it up to date with the changes in dmd. I am
> currently adding range support to it and changing its design as I look
> at it with fresher eyes.
>
> What do you think?

I think you're a fucking idiot. does that confirm it in your mind?