Java > Scala

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Fri Dec 2 12:11:47 PST 2011

On 12/2/2011 4:03 AM, Gour wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:58:26 -0800
> Walter Bright<newshound2 at digitalmars.com>  wrote:
>
>> Don't let that stop you - I'm serious. The best way to learn is by
>> diving in.
>
> Thank you for encouragement. I'm determined to do the project in D and
> we'll do the needful. ;)

The most important characteristic of a champion is enthusiasm and commitment.
The expertise will follow naturally, it is not a prerequisite.

Champions are self-selected. To be the D Gui Champion, select yourself to be it,
and Just Do It. Don't let anything stand in your way.

In general, that's how things happen in the D ecosystem.