Java > Scala

Somedude lovelydear at mailmetrash.com
Fri Dec 2 14:28:11 PST 2011

Le 02/12/2011 23:03, Nick Sabalausky a écrit :
> "Somedude" <lovelydear at mailmetrash.com> wrote in message
> Ok, my mistake I guess. But pretty much any intereraction with it (such as
> typing) is unforgivably sluggish, even if it's just plain text. Coding in it
> is like running through a foot of water.

Maybe there was a problem with your project or installation ? I agree it
is sluggish for XML, and also for multi megabytes text files, I prefer
to use a proper text editor (I like Notepad++ on Win32).
But for code, that's not my experience, it is responsive, even with
fairly large projects (i.e projects with thousands of classes and dozens
of Mb of class libraries).