Java > Scala -> new thread: GUI for D

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Fri Dec 2 22:54:55 PST 2011

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:03:57 -0500
"Nick Sabalausky" <a at a.a> wrote:

> I agree the look of apps should be user-configurable, but that
> belongs at the OS/Window-Manager level. 'Course, I'll grant that's
> never going to happen on MS or Apple platforms, in which case, yea,
> using a lib that makes "system" the default and "user-configured" an
> option is the next best thing.

I fully agree with things which you said above...not liking this
mobile/web hype pushed to us at the moment.

Just, curious what would be your choise for multi-platform GU app: gtk,
qt or wx?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
But a person free from all attachment and aversion and able
to control his senses through regulative principles of