Java > Scala

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:29:45 PST 2011

On 12/3/11, Gour <gour at atmarama.net> wrote:
> Do you plan working on 2.9/3.0 and/or using SWIG for it?

I can link to 2.8.4. and add more wrapper code in wxc so I can call
into 2.8.4. I don't know just how how different 2.9 is, if it's not
too different maybe I'll just jump straight to wrapping that. I'll be
doing this in a fork on github anyway so we'll see how that goes.

As for SWIG, I guess I better explore that option first before I do
everything manually. But I either have to fix some const issues in the
swig generator, or I'll have to let klickverbot know about it, or as a
last resort I'll use a version of an older compiler compatible with
swig output. wxWidgets is a pretty big codebase, I don't know how well
swig will handle this (or how well I will handle swig).. Anyway I'll
see how it goes the next couple of days..